At Victoria Prepa Online, we are dedicated to supporting our students on their journey towards global education pathways. Our admissions process is designed to ensure that every student receives personalized guidance and support. From the moment you join our community, our dedicated team works closely with you to understand your academic goals and aspirations. We provide comprehensive assistance in selecting the best educational pathway tailored to your individual needs. Whether you aim to pursue higher education abroad or seek international career opportunities, we are committed to empowering you with the necessary skills and knowledge. Join us today and embark on an exciting educational journey towards a brighter and more successful future.
Students enrolling in Victoria Prepa Online
- will be entering the first, second or third year of Prepa (Year 11, 12 or 13) in 2023-24 academic year
- will have a level of English at approximately B2 or higher on the CEFR framework
- must be able to present all relevant paperwork/certification of their academic history.
- will be available to present external exams in presencial conditions in the May/June of Year 11 and Year 13 (this could be at Victoria or another Cambridge centre)
- will have interest and enthusiasm in their own learning
External candidates will demonstrate the following:
- will be able to demonstrate an appropriate academic level in order to meet the demands of the Cambridge courses
Candidates who are currently enrolled in VICTORIA will have demonstrated the following:
- Punctuality – punctual attendance at all Zoom starters and plenaries.
- Commitment to work – all homework completed and submitted punctually
- Independence – the ability to work and complete tasks independently.
- Organisation and Discipline – ability to keep on top of work, maintain their own Google Calendar, avoid distractions, etc.
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively with their teachers and other students, including responding to emails, asking for help, etc.